PADI Junior Open Water: 10-15 Year Olds
We prefer to take kids from 12 years old but will consider 10 year olds on application.
Upcoming Course dates:
- 15th-18th April 2024
- 30th September - 30th October 2024
* Contact us to schedule a date
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Junior Open Water Diver course , you must be 10 to 15 years old. The course covers all the same components as the adult version - you will just have some restrictions on how you dive and who you can dive with until you are 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Junior Open Water Diver course consists 4 days of training and of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development - Completed online, in your own time: This will give you an understanding of the basic principles of scuba diving. (This section does need to be completed before beginning the practical section)
- Confined Water Dives in our custom-built pool to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore! You will complete 2x Shore Dives with us to begin with, and the following day you will spend a day out on the boat with us completing 2x Boat Dives.
To purchase your PADI Open Water dive course here please provide your name & date of birth and email address you will use for your individual PADI eLearning course in the message box on completion of your order. If you are buying courses for several people, we require email addresses and details for each individual. Group information can be emailed this through to us at: email@example.com