PADI Dive Master Training Program
Next Intake 8th May 2021 to 30th January 2022
We run a Program here in Whitianga on a part time basis kicking off in May 2021, and yes we still have a spaces left. The course is approved with Studylink. And it is great to be able to advise that all of our programs meet the criteria for the Government’s new Fees Free Policy and eligible students can benefit from the new Government policy. If you are still thinking that training to qualify as a PADI Dive Master - the first of the PADI dive professional ratings - is for you then contact us to discuss how this will relate to your study fees.
The program runs every second weekend and is scheduled to start on the 8th May 2021 and will finish early 30th January 2022.
During your training you will complete:
- PADI Open-water
- PADI Advanced
- PADI Rescue
- 5 PADI Specialities (1 of which will be freediver)
- PADI Master Diver
- PADI Dive Master
If you wish to also complete a strand in Dive Vessel Operations, we can offer you an additional extra to complete the Master of Small Commercial Dive Boat. You can discuss this add on at any time either before or during the course.
The only cost above the fees is the recreational medical requirement, this could be done before you come up to Whitianga (they are valid for 12 months so can be completed now and will last your entire program) Click here for the medical form.
You can contact Studylink at any stage and get everything organised. nothing will happen till the 8th April 2021 when the course starts. But it would be all sorted and ready.
We also offer the opportunity to come down have a look around, come out on our boat and complete 2 try/dives, this is done at no charge and a great way to talk to current students and staff with any extra questions you may have.
We believe we offer the best place to come and train. Some of our key points:
- We have a fantastic building, classroom, Student lounge and outdoor areas.
- Training provided by highly experienced and qualified PADI Dive Instructors including our in-house PADI Course Director
- No need to pre-purchase any dive gear and we have good quality Mares dive gear in our hire pool for the students to use free of charge.
- Mystery Machine is our main 12 metre dive vessel that offers fast trips out to some of the 100’s of dive sites within our reach with plenty of overhead cover and we have other vessels in our fleet or available to us – so a good number of our diving is done from boat. We also have an additional 12 metre dive boat Scubadoo (new to the fleet) and 6 metre inflatable Under Pressure.
- The eastern seaboard of the Coromandel offers some of the best dive country in NZ and with the many offshore islands and the Te Whanganui A Hei Marine Reserve on our doorstep, there is always somewhere fantastic that we can get in to do our training.
- We offer free use of our dive gear to our students when not on course (weekends) – providing it is not a busy weekend for us. It’s a great way to get your dive numbers up and to enjoy the area in your spare time.
- We offer good student discounts for purchase of any dive gear through us (up to 30% off)
- Offsite practicums are included (usually 3) and these can be altitude diving at Lake Taupo or wreck diving in Northland or camping in north of the Coromandel or out to Great Barrier Island.
This is a fantastic program that will give you a wide range of industry relevant dive skills. As a PADI Dive Master you will be able to work as a guide dives, assist and supervise diving activities and classes. If you want to receive the enrolment information please email our in-house PADI Course Director Darrell Bird firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call him on 027-433 9433