PADI Open Water Diver Course
Our groups are small, our boats are fast and our dive sites are cool - Learn with the best and you won't regret it! No gear required, our costs cover all you need for your training. And then we offer minimum 10% discount for gear purchase should you choose to do so after your course.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- 24-25th Feb -FULLY BOOKED
- 9-10th March -FULLY BOOKED
- 16-17th March -FULLY BOOKED
- 23-24th March
- 6-7th April
- 13-14th April
- 20-21st April
- 27-28th April
*Contact us for future dates
Junior Open Water: Ages 12-15 years, 4 day course. $850 per child
* Contact us for dates
If you are wanting to book dates that are already full - we can pop you on our cancellation list.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development - Completed online, in your own time: This will give you an understanding of the basic principles of scuba diving. (This section does need to be completed before beginning the practical section)
- Confined Water Dives in our custom-built pool to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore! You will complete 2x Shore Dives with us to begin with, and the following day you will spend a day out on the boat with us completing 2x Boat Dives.
To purchase your PADI Open Water dive course here please first call us to confirm space availability. Please also provide your name & date of birth and email address you will use for your individual PADI eLearning course in the message box on completion of your order. If you are buying courses for several people, we require email addresses and details for each individual. Group information can be emailed through to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org