Beuchat Hero Speargun
This product option is unavailable. View other options.
In 1947 Beuchat invented the under-water speargun, an innovation that revolutionised under-water spear-fishing.70 years later Beuchat breaks new ground once again with the Hero speargun, in particular as regards the pistol grip and the head
The mechanism of the Hero gun butt is located at the rear to provide additional power and ideal grip ergonomics. The Hero’s all stainless steel mechanism and reinforced trigger cassette are designed to absorb shocks that can occur during loading. In addition, the Hero’s short trigger travel delivers improved accuracy and speed during quick shots.
Finally, the designers have kept the Hero’s head compact to ensure the smooth passage of the spear, thereby reducing friction for better shooting accuracy. Available in 3 lengths.
- Open Muzzle: dual-rubber capacity.
- Inverted Mech: 316L Stainless Steel (can take 6.5m-7mm shaft)
- Trigger Cassette: Reinforced 316L Stainless Steel
- Short Travel Trigger: quicker fire rates with more accuracy*
- Safety: Thumb toggle on both left & right sides.
- 28mm Aluminium Barrel: double o-ring sealed
- Integrated Shaft Track
- Shock Absorber
- Reversible Line Release
- Reel Holder
Your gun comes rigged with:
- 1x18mm Powerband
- 6.5mm Shaft w/