Mares Avanti Pure Fin
The Avanti Pure diving fins have a blade length ranging from 27 to 34.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have an open foot pocket and are made of bi-material. Thanks to the soft and comfortable foot pocket, they can also be used barefoot or with comfortable soft socks. They have guides for the elastic bands that prevent the foot pocket from rotating.
The main features of the Avanti Pure diving fins are:
- Bi-material fin with open foot pocket
- Can be used with socks or barefoot
- Soft and comfortable foot pocket
- Ergonomic heel cover (patent pending) that minimises pressure on the Achilles heel
- Special elastic straps for maximum comfort during use, donning and doffing
- Elastic strap guides so that the strap is always in the right position.