Fiordland Dive Trip - SOLD OUT!
Having undertaken this bucket list trip for the last couple of years and being asked by so many about how to get down to Fiordland, we have organised two back to back trips for March 2021. Departing Auckland and flying to Queenstown, highly scenic afternoon coach transfer to Te Anau. Staying overnight in Te Anau before our early departure across Lake Manapouri and down to meet our boat at renowned Doubtful Sound. We will spend four nights on board being well looked after, fed and watered, diving the many stunning sites from Doubtful Sound to Dusky Sound. The end of the trip will culminate in our helicopter pick up from our boat and a 30 minute flight back to Te Anau. We will stay a further night there before travelling back by coach to Queenstown for our flight back to Auckland. The back to back trip does all of the above in reverse Price includes:
- Auckland to Queenstown flight return
- Return coach transfers to Queenstown
- 2 nights accommodation at the Top 10 Holiday Inn at Te Anau on a share twin basis in an ensuite room.
- Pick up and transfer to our boat at Manapouri and across to Doubtful Sound to meet our boat.
- Four nights accommodation on board including all meals, provision for beer and wine. Accommodation will be on a shared room basis.
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights.
- Helicopter transfer back to Te Anau.
- Price: $3650pp
If you have ever wanted to dive Fiordland - this is your chance! Experience totally unique diving as you drop through the tanin layer into a pristine underwater world where the crayfish come out to wave, where you can see species such as black corals that normally only grow at much great depths - to name a few of the special characters of diving in this unique area. Non diving partners welcome. The scenery will be out of this world, you can kayak, snorkel, indulge in some walks, visit historic sites.
Spots are very limited - 10 only available - So be quick to secure yours.
Email Linda to enquire or book your spot email@example.com