Fiordland Dive Trip - SOLD OUT!
Darrell and some mates did this trip in March 2019 and LOVED IT. Linda was so brassed off she didn't get to go and Darrell said he loved it so much he was more than happy to return and keen as to show this area off to others. So we have organised this bucket list trip - it will be highly sought after! We have secured a trip with Fiordland Expeditions for March 2020. Departing Auckland and flying to Queenstown, highly scenic afternoon coach transfer to Te Anau. Staying overnight in Te Anau before our early departure across Lake Manapouri and down to meet our boat at renowned Doubtful Sound. We will spend four nights on board being well looked after, fed and watered, diving the many stunning sites from Doubtful Sound to Dusky Sound. The end of the trip will culminate in our helicopter pick up from our boat and a 30 minute flight back to Te Anau. We will stay a further night there before travelling back by coach to Queenstown for our flight back to Auckland. Price includes:
- Auckland to Queenstown flight return
- Return coach transfers to Queenstown
- 2 nights accommodation at the Top 10 Holiday Inn at Te Anau on a share twin basis in an ensuite room.
- Pick up and transfer to our boat at Manapouri and across to Doubtful Sound to meet our boat.
- Four nights accommodation on board including all meals, provision for beer and wine. Accommodation will be on a shared room basis.
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights.
- Helicopter transfer back to Te Anau.
- Trip dates are 8th March to 14th March 2020
- Price: $3450pp
Spots are very limited - 10 only available - So be quick to secure yours.
Email Linda to enquire or book your spot firstname.lastname@example.org