Mares Smart Apnea Watch
The Mares Smart Apnea represents the evolution of the Nemo Apneist. Packed with features in to this simple design, the Mares Smart Apnea is fast becoming the benchmark dive computer for the most demanding Spearos and Freedivers. Download all of your Dive info easily by connecting the Mares Divelink (Picture 2) found here:
- Managing and accessing all functionality is now a breeze, thanks to new improved software and two control buttons.
- Instant depth information, dive time, water temperature, descent and ascent speeds, can all be viewed on the display during dives.
- Recovery time is always visible while preparing on the surface, a critical function for planning a safe dive.
- Programmable alarms: (depth, time, recovery, speed, hydration, etc.) Expanded memory capacity stores up to 9 dive sessions; while reading and data sampling every second.
- The data stored for each individual dive is easy to review, allowing for precise planning of each Dive for recreation, competition, or training.
- LCD segmented display and scratch-resistant mineral glass provides exceptional visibility and reading.
- A new advanced-performance microprocessor combined with the latest generation depth sensor, optimize battery consumption.
- Maximum operating depth 150 m.
- Colors: black-orange, black-grey
- Max Displayed Depth: 150m Battery
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Lithium Battery: Yes
- Plan Mode: Yes
- Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
- Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
- Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
- Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
- Altitude Adjustment: Yes