Trip Dates - Either
- 5th - 11th March 2022 or
- 9th to 15th March 2022
Your trip starts with our group departing from Auckland Airport and arriving in the spectacular alpine town of Queenstown. Then its off in our coach for the stunning drive to Te Anau where we spend the afternoon free to enjoy this lakeside village. Setting off the next morning we head to Manapour for a cruise across the lake to the Manapour Power station where we meet with Fiordland Expeditions, load up the vehicles and head across the Wilmott Pass road, eventually decending down into stunning Doubtful Sound. Boarding our home for the next 4 nights - the Tutoko II, spending our days diving, fishing, eating and relaxing on board as we travel from Doubtful down to Dusky Sound. The trip culminates with a helicopter transfer directly off the boat back to Te Anau. Whether you enjoy hunting crays, photography or just enjoying the environment this Fiordland trip should be on every divers bucket list!
Price includes :
- Return Flights Auckland - Queenstown
- Airport Transfers Queenstown - Te Anau
- 2 nights accommodation at the Top 10 Holiday Park Te Anau on a share twin basis in an ensuite room.
- Helicopter Transfer from boat to Te Anau
- Four nights accommodation on board Fiordland Expedition's Tutoko II including all meals, provision for beer and wine. Accommodation will be on a shared room basis.
- All diving - you bring your own gear except tanks and weights.
- Return coach transfers boat to Te Anau
- A guaranteed great time!
- Non Divers welcome, plenty of opportunity for fishing, kayaking and relaxation on board. There is usually opportunities to enjoy some of the short historical walks in Dusky Sound.
- Spaces are very limited
The second trip does all of the above in reverse.
COST: $3900 - and its worth every penny!